For anyone who wants caffeine to stimulate them to wake up in the morning. Coffee or green tea, which is better for your health ?
Caffeine in coffee vs green tea
If we look at the amount of caffeine in coffee and green tea. in the same amount of drinks Coffee has three times the amount of caffeine than green tea. 240 milligrams of coffee contains about 96 milligrams of caffeine, while the same amount of green tea has 96 milligrams of caffeine. There will be approximately 29 milligrams of caffeine. http://ufabet999.com
The ideal daily amount of caffeine should not exceed 400 milligrams per day for adults, 100 milligrams for teenagers, and 2.5 milligrams for children.
That means If you want to drink coffee You shouldn’t drink more than 4 cups per day, while we can drink up to 13 cups of green tea. (But we shouldn’t drink that much)
Because coffee has more concentrated caffeine. Drinking coffee can make our body instantly alert. in a short time But drinking green tea If you sip little by little throughout the day It will help the body stay awake throughout the day as well.
Benefits of caffeine
- Increase energy, stimulate the body to be alert.
- Reduce both physical and mental fatigue.
- Increase decision-making ability or respond to things faster
- Increase your ability to burn energy while exercising.
- Increase your ability to remember and improve your mood.
Health benefits and harms of coffee vs green tea
Both coffee and green tea contain antioxidants. that reduces the risk of cancer It also helps in weight loss. And L-Theanine in green tea also helps relax the mind. Reduce stress too.
However, drinking coffee or green tea Especially drinking coffee or green tea that contains creamer, sugar, syrup or various sweeteners. May increase the risk of obesity Coronary heart disease, blood lipids, or type 2 diabetes , including drinking too much caffeinated beverages. It can cause a condition of “caffeine addiction” where if you don’t drink it, abnormal symptoms will occur, such as headaches, irritability, and confusion. to depression, depression, inability to concentrate and insomnia
Coffee vs Green Tea: Want caffeine? What drink is better for your health?
Both coffee and green tea have health benefits if consumed in the right amounts. Preparing drinks the right way It may allow us to drink our favorite coffee or green tea more safely and with more benefits as follows:
- Use coffee filter paper for brewing. It can help reduce the amount of cafestol in coffee, which is a substance that increases the risk of cholesterol in the blood.
- Drink coffee and green tea without adding other ingredients such as milk, sugar, honey, syrup, cream, sugar substitutes, etc. if you want a sweet taste or aroma. Can add cinnamon or nutmeg can be substituted It also helps reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes and obesity.
- If you really want to add milk Change from regular milk to low-fat milk.
- Add a little lemon juice to the green tea. Helps the antioxidants in tea to be absorbed and used in the body even more.
- Do not drink more than 4 cups of coffee per day and do not drink after 4:00 p.m.
- It’s true that you can drink more than 4 cups of green tea per day. But you shouldn’t drink only green tea all day. And you should drink water as well.