“Cancer” is often known as a disease that shows no obvious signs of danger to us. If we don’t have any obvious symptoms of the disease in stage 3, stage 4, it may be difficult to know if we are having cancer.
But we are still able to observe the changes in our own bodies that Are you at risk for cancer? By looking at the symptoms in different parts of the body that are abnormal from the original as follows. สมัคร ufabet
Early symptoms of “cancer” that can be noticed by yourself
Information from Siriraj Hospital Piyamaharajkarun Identify the early symptoms of cancer that we can observe as follows.
- a thick lump on the skin, breast, or any other part of the body
- A new birthmark Or there is a change in the original mole such as enlarged, itchy, sore, bleeding.
- Chronic pain in different areas of the body several weeks have passed Or a month, still not better.
- Hoarse voice or persistent cough for unknown reasons
- changes in bowel movements or urination, such as difficulty urinating, blood in the urine Defecation is smaller, difficult stools, bloody stools Rectal pain during bowel movements
- There are changes in eating, such as swallowing, difficulty swallowing, painful swallowing, feeling full quickly, nausea and vomiting.
- Changes in weight, such as losing a lot of weight for no apparent reason
- Abnormal discharge or bleeding, such as abnormal vaginal discharge, bloody vaginal discharge, abnormal vaginal bleeding after intercourse
However, even if some people have such symptoms But it doesn’t mean it’s cancer. still need to be examined by a doctor again Only if these symptoms You shouldn’t just sit still and think it’s normal and it will go away on its own. Should find time to check with a doctor at the hospital. to get a diagnosis or timely treatment would be the best Because no matter what disease, if found early, it can be treated in time and is always easier.